Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Maria & Marco's wedding!!

I covered Maria (or Suzy) and Marco's wedding on September 27th and it was one of my favorite weddings to date. (I know, I say that alot, but I truly love weddings!!!)

Everything was gorgeous and well planned out, even though Hurricane Ike threw a few kinks in the plans. Suzy handled everything so calmly, I think I was more stressed about the big day than she was!! I sent her text messages from Dallas non-stop while all the "evacuation shenanigans" were going on! Wondering what in the world she was going to do if the power wasn't back on in Port Arthur or if the church suffered significant damage.

Everything worked out though! They simply moved the reception location and kept on trucking through to the 27th. It couldn't have been any more gorgeous!

Suzy and Marco are two amazing people who love each other so much and I was blessed to be a part of their special day!

Look for some of my favorite shots from their wedding coming soon!

No comments: