Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gracie 4.5

Well, my little girl is four-and-a-half years old now. It seems like she was just born yesterday, well, with the exception of her intellect it seems that way. She is beautiful, smart, and freaking hilarious!

This shoot was all her. She had watched me do a family shoot in our pasture the day before, right after hay had been baled, and wanted me to shoot her out there as well. She picked the dress, said she wanted her hair down, and the rest is history. We rode our four-wheeler out back and brought along a chair I found on the roadside (I do that a lot...old stuff rocks!).

G danced and skipped around a bale of hay then posed on and around the chair, gave me her "blue steel" look, then shoved her open hand at my camera and screamed, "no more pictures"! She jumped back on the four wheeler and said, "let's go, we're done"!

So, that's that. She's definitely my child! Here are my favorite shots from our "big" shoot....it lasted all of 10 minutes!





2 comments:

Nicholson Photography said...

Love that chair!

Jackie Hutch said...

Very cute session. I love that chair too. Janice Kos referred me to your site.